- Support Us
APPLYING TO MY IMAN MONTESSORI
If this is your first contact with MIM, please begin the process by filling out a request for information, or by calling the MIM office at 319-362-0449. You may also view and download all application forms and required paperwork below:
A formal application (Enrollment Packet; see the forms below) must be submitted, along with the $50 registration fee and $100 material fee. If you are eligible for child care assistance, or would like to discuss tuition assistance, contact the Director for details. Our acceptances are granted based on availability of space for each age group and date of application. (Please see Tuition and Financial Aid)
Students who are six years old on or before September 15, CPI Form A must be filed with the local school district by the dateline specified on the form. For details and instruction of Form A handbook (including form A in pdf format) click HERE.
Below are documents and forms that pertain to the rules and regulations of the school:
- The Parent Handbook must be read in full by each MIM parent, as it details school policies, rules, and school information.
- Once the Parent Handbook has been read, each MIM parent must sign the Handbook Agreement to acknowledge that they have done so.
- Upon acceptance, each parent must fill out a tuition autowithdrawal form.
- Each student applying for admission must complete the Enrollment Packet, including student and emergency information.
- Please use the above checklist to ensure you've completed all forms required pertaining to your child.
2016-2017 MIM Calendar - we DO NOT follow the CR district calendar this year, due to changes in their calendar. We have created our own calendar, based upon several local district's calendars.
LATEST NEWS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
January 3rd - school resumes - HAPPY 2017!
January 12th - Pajama Day - all students & staff are encouraged to come in warm & comfy clothes to school.
January 16th - NO SCHOOL - Staff Learning
January 18th - HACAP Early Childhood Health Screening - ages 3-5 only
Keep watching for info regarding a January field trip
GOOD NEWS! All school supplies will be purchased this year using school fees, so parents do not need to purchase school supplies.
Admissions: Registration for the 2015/16 School Year is now open! Apply today! We accept applications throughout the year.
About us: Learn more about our school! Contact our office to arrange a school visit and tour.
Calendar: View our year-long or monthly calendars! Printable version of our monthly calendar of events available.